Klaus J. Degler – PNG Life Member #463– Professional Numismatist
- Over 38 years of professional experience.
- CEO of Rocky Mountain Coin, Inc. Established 1976.
- Appraised and consulted for numerous banks, legal firms, private individuals, state and federal agencies including:
- Internal Revenue Service
- Colorado Bureau of Investigation
- General Services Administration
- Colorado Museum of Natural History
- City of Denver
- Daily appraising, buying and selling of numismatic rare coins and precious metals.
- Qualified and testified as Expert Witness (numismatics) in Civil and Criminal courts
- Editor and Publisher, “Modern World Gold Price Guide” September 1988-January 1991
- Consultant to the American Numismatic Association
- Consultant to the Independent Grading Service
- Designated Coin Appraiser, City of Denver
- Colorado Professional Numismatic Association – President 1992-1994 1998-2000 – Chairman of the Board 1995-1997
- Professional Numismatist Guild, Member #463
- American Numismatic Association, Life Member
- Industry Council of Tangible Assets
- Colorado Professional Numismatic Association
- Colorado-Wyoming Numismatic Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Tom Martino’s Troubleshooter.com (consumer advocate)